Villa Windu Sari – Four Bedroom
Welcome to Villa Windu Sari
Villa Windu Sari is a peaceful oasis in the heart of Petitenget on Bali’s southwest coast. The four-bedroom villa is characterised by an abundance of teakwood and marble and is comprised of two shingle-roof pavilions housing a magnificent open-sided living and dining area, a cosy media room, an entertainment terrace, a gym, four bedrooms on two levels, a kitchen and a service area.
The property is set within a delightful walled garden complete with a feature swimming pool, and nestled within a safe and secure private estate, just a few minutes’ walk from the beach and a whole host of world-class restaurants. It is ideal for families with older children.
About Villa Windu Sari
Villa Windu Sari sits on the edge of Seminyak – a safe, up-market neighbourhood just 25 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport. The location is close and convenient to shops, malls and a growing number of designer boutiques, in addition to a plenitude of sumptuous spas, chic lounges and vibrant nightspots.
The Villa is a short stroll from Legian Beach, well-known for its surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and picture-perfect sunsets. A wide choice of fine dining restaurants, including Ku Dé Ta, Hu’u, Metis, La Lucciola, The Living Room and Sarong are less than a kilometre away.
The location offers easy access to the mountains and rice terraces on the western slopes; it is less than an hour from the cultural and artistic town of Ubud, and just five minutes’ from the Sunset Route, gateway to the eastern side of the island.
Villa Windu Sari is securely located within a small private estate, the entrance oif which is monitored 24 hours. With a further night security hut directly outside the front entrance, the villa is entered through a pivot door positioned within a traditional Balinese gateway.
Villa Windu Sari is just a short stroll from the sweeping Petitenget Beach, which is well-known for its surf breaks, panoramic coastline views and picture-perfect sunsets. A wide choice of world-renowned, fine dining restaurants, including the famous Ku Dé Ta, Hu’u, La Lucciola, Breeze at The Samaya, and Blossom at Sentosa, are all less than a kilometre away, and the area also boasts a growing number of designer boutiques.
Nearby places of interest include one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, the fourth largest temple in Bali, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed. Furthermore, the villa is only 20 minutes’ drive from Bali’s international airport.
- Complimentary full American breakfast
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Car rental and tour guide service organization
- 24 hour Butler service
- Babysitting or Child Minding service can be arranged
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and professionally trained chef
- Welcome drink, garland and chill towel upon arrival
- Complimentary airport transfer (30 minutes door to door)
- Night security service
- Massage in the villa can be arranged
- BBQ dinner facilities can be arranged
- High speed computer/broadband internet access
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage
- IDD telephone, fax, printer, scanner and copier
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- DVD Movie collection
- Air-conditioning in all guest rooms
- TV Room
- Four sunbeds and poolside umbrellas
- 15 x 5 meter swimming pool
- Traditional Bale at poolside
- One room can be set up as Twin Room or Double
Please use this form to send us a message: