Villa Sky House
Welcome to the Villa Sky House
Sky House is an architecturally minimalist yet elegantly designed luxury villa tucked into the contours of a scenic hillside on the highest point of the Bukit peninsula in Bali, only a stone’s throw from the island’s most beautiful beaches, five star hotels and restaurants. It is also blessed with the most outstanding wide angle views in Bali, stretching all the way off into the distant horizon and filled with beaches, towering volcanoes, offshore islands and the rich fertile plains of southern Bali. It’s like being on the top of the world.
Tropically modern in design this spacious villa is adorned with a traditional Balinese doorway, koi ponds, comfortable furnishings, a 10 metre swimming pool and a fully-equipped European kitchen. With a spacious master suite and a very comfortable family suite consisting of a bedroom and entertainment room with foldaway sofa, which can transform into a third double bed, it is perfectly suited for families or groups of friends. The villa comes with private butler, daily cleaning staff, gardener and 24-hour security and extra beds or baby cots are also available.
Perhaps the most unforgettable feature, however, are the unparalleled views from the roof-top Sky Lounge terrace with its newly built gazebo: the perfect place for morning yoga sessions or simply getting a suntan. Sunset is the time to enjoy a seafood barbecue or even a friendly dinner under skies, while being cooled by the ocean breeze as the lights of the island slowly switch on and Bali emerges into the silence of a tropical night.
Visit Sky House and touch heaven on the Island of the Gods!
Villa Sky House is located at the highest point of the Bukit Peninsula in south Bali, close to the popular tourist areas of Jimbaran and Nusa Dua.
- Beautiful white sand beach – 7 minutes
- Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport – 20 minutes
- Jimbaran Beach – 10 minutes
- Balangan Beach – 15 minutes
- Nusa Dua Beach – 25 minutes
- New Kuta Golf Course in Pecatu (Dreamland) – 15 minutes
- Uluwatu temple and Uluwatu Beach – 25 minutes
- Bali Collection shopping and entertainment mall in Nusa Dua – 20 minutes
- Waterbom park and Discovery Mall in Kuta – 30 minutes
- Kuta nightlife – 30 minutes
- Seminyak restaurants – 45 minutes
From its vantage point high on Goa Gong Hill, across the calm waters of Benoa Harbour to the nearby white sands of Jimbaran Bay, all the way along the southern plains to Bali’s majestic volcanoes and stretching to the distant peaks of East Java, Villa Sky House offers the most spectacular vistas of Bali anywhere on the island. And it’s not just nature; rising to the side of the villa at the nearby GWK Park is the giant head of the Hindu god Vishnu, looking down with his protective gaze.
As darkness falls the villa takes on a magical quality of sparkle and serenity as a twinkling sea of lights rolls in on the island before you. Highways, hotels, and villages light up the night and the airport runway jutting out to sea offers the mesmerising sight of planes taking off and landing just a few kilometres away. Rise early to see the sun come up over distant Nusa Penida Island or sip evening cocktails from the vantage point of the villa terrace and watch the sun slowly sink into the Indian Ocean in a blaze of yellows, pinks and reds.
This is life as it was intended to be lived.
Villa Sky House provides a true sense of place in Bali with many touches of island life wrapped up in all the creature comforts of modern living designed to make your stay a perfect one: comfortable furnishings, fish ponds, antique Balinese doors, ‘King Koil’ mattresses, a fully-equipped European kitchen, a swimming pool, great outdoor areas and all surrounded by those outstanding views.
- A spacious, open-plan, ground floor living room with picture windows, which can be naturally ventilated or air-conditioned and includes a solid wood dining table with seating for six and a large and comfortable sofa. There is the 47” flat screen TV with home theatre sound system and satellite TV with iConcerts, National Geographic, ESPN and HBO TV channels performed in HD;
- Fully equipped European kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, toaster, blender, and fridge with ice maker, dishwasher and everything you need to prepare home cooked meals. Or just invite one of professional chefs from Sky House’s management to cook for you;
- An open-air, rooftop Sky Lounge terrace and garden. With its own shaded and cushioned gazebo, a dining table for six, and cooled by the year-round fresh ocean breezes, this is the perfect place for a day’s relaxation. A built in iPod / CD / USB compatible sound system will provide the tunes while the villa team will pull out all the stops with the most memorable barbeque you will ever experience. (Due to fire safety grilling is allowed only under supervising of the villa staff);
- A 10 x 4m swimming pool with timber deck and sun loungers and a pool side lounge with built in sofas;
- Sleeping suites are located on the first floor: Master suite with traditional wooden high pitched ceiling, large en-suite and walk-in wardrobe. The family suite consists of bedroom and entertainment room with fold out sofa bed. Both rooms of family suite share an entrance, a bathroom and a balcony;
- The stairway is decorated with images from the original Balinese Ramayana story. This story is presented in handmade carvings on two big stone plates, placed on both sides of a small waterfall that brings the soothing sounds of nature to the interiors;
- The family suite’s entertainment room is a new edition to Sky House’s facilities. It is equipped with state-of-the-art media system with a 46” LED TV, a JBL home theatre sound system and a PlayStation 3 console with a great selection of high-definition movies, games and a DVD library. There is are also a library with a good choice of magazines and books as well as board games such as like Monopoly, Scrabble, chess and playing cards;
- A seven-seater car with English-speaking driver is included in the villa rate for eight hours per day up till 11pm (excluding petrol). Extra time and usage after 11pm will be charged at the low rate of USD 5 / hour;
Villa Sky House is a nice and cozy family house, tastefully decorated and furnished by the owners and comes fully-equipped with everything you need for both everyday living or a holiday vacation.
First of all, special thanks go out to our valuable Sky House crew: Mr. Eddy the butler, Mr. Nyoman the maintenance and housekeeping guy, Mr. Andre the villa manager and members of security team for making every guest’s stay memorable and full of positive emotions thanks to their smiles and caring and respectful attitude.
The following services are included in the rental rate to let you concentrate on your holiday and family time with no worries about routine.
- Daily housekeeping
- Hotel quality cotton linen, soft towels and bath robes which are changed daily
- Specially created toiletries shampoo which are refilled daily in every bathroom
- Gardening and pool cleaning
- Full time butler service for your daily needs – from grocery shopping to tours arrangements
- Wireless Internet connection
- Washing machine for in house laundry is available in staff quarters
- Airport pick up and drop off service including an additional car for luggage
- Complimentary drinking water from cooler and bottled water for main bathrooms
We welcome every guest with chilled drinks and cold towels and your fridge will be packed with soft drinks, mineral water, a selection of fruits and freshly made sandwiches.
We also provide a complimentary selection of teas include black, green and jasmine teas from the best plantations in Java, as well as selected arabica coffee blends or coffee from Bali
We provide a seven-seater Toyota Avanza with English-speaking driver for eight hours a day up till 11pm. Extra time and usage after 11pm will be charged at the low rate about USD 5-6 / hour in Indonesian Rupiah. You can upgrade your car to bigger size mini-van for a nominal fee.
In conjunction with the nearby Beverly Hills Bali Resort we offer a full room service menu. Order whatever you like from the breakfast, lunch or dinner menus and it will be delivered fresh to the villa. Last order is at 21:30-22:00.
We also have a selection of menus from other restaurants including Indonesian, seafood, Thai and Chinese cuisines, which will be delivered or picked up by your butler.
Breakfast is not included but can be prepared in your villa by our butler. We have a limited menu onsite so should you require anything more substantial feel free to order whatever you like for lunch or dinner, and our staff will head out to the supermarket and get it for you at cost price.
For in-house spa treatments we recommend very the professional therapists from our friends, DIV SPA. This family-run spa is owned by Pak (Mr) Ketut and Ibu (Mrs) Nyoman. Ketut is formerly Bvlgari hotel’s spa resident and she is also a hereditary healer. Don’t hesitate to ask your butler Eddy to make an appointment with Ibu Nyoman if you feel any pain or problems with your bones or muscles. She will be more than happy to help.
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| |
• 11 Jan to 30 Jun
|US$ 325||All rates are subject to 15,5% tax and services||2 nights|
|High Season|| |
• 1 Jul to 15 Sep
|US$ 395||All rates are subject to 15,5% tax and services||3 nights|
|Peak Season|| |
• 20 Dec to 10 Jan
|US$ 475||All rates are subject to 15,5% tax and services||5 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: