Villa Sayang D Amour
Sayang means sweet in Indonesian and, as we all know, d’amour is what the French call love. Put them together and the name ‘sweet love’ really does sum up this wonderfully opulent villa, where the sophisticated European styling does absolute justice to the magnificent Balinese setting.
The French owners have sourced only the finest materials and furnishings from around the globe to ensure that every single piece of furniture and building material, is quite simply the best available. It is this meticulous attention to detail that makes Sayang d’Amour stand out from the rest to be one of the most sought after villas on the island.
Villa Sayang D’Amour has a perfect sense of scale, large enough to be majestic yet offering intimate and comfortable spaces for relaxation and contemplation. Enjoy a delicious meal illuminated by the warm glow of the chandeliers or watch a famous Balinese sunset on the rooftop surrounded by the perfectly landscaped tropical garden. During the balmy days, luxuriate on the lounge chairs under ample umbrellas and watch the children play in the custom-made cubby house or the specially designed kids’ splash pool.
The villa provides an oasis of luxury and glamour and it is hard to believe that it is just a minute away from some of the best restaurants, shopping and nightlife that Bali has to offer.
The warm and friendly staff are dedicated to ensuring the villa is true to its name. Discreetly and efficiently, they attend to guests every need ensuring their stay is one that is, indeed, filled with ‘sweet love’.
- Staff: The team at Villa Sayang d’Amour exude Balinese charm and grace, working together to ensure that your stay is comfortable, relaxed and memorable. The villa manager and chef will be more than happy to discuss any specific requirements with you. Although the equipped kitchen allows you to prepare meals for fussy eaters or babies with ease, staff will happily do this for you.
- Full-time manager : The full-time manager, Fran, who hails from America, has lived in Indonesia for many years and is incredibly knowledgeable about Bali. He is in charge of the overall operation of the villa including staffing and will be more than happy to accommodate any special requests or provide information about touring the island.
- In-house Chef : Our in-house 5 star private chef will suggest meal ideas and discuss with you a variety of menu options during your stay. Where possible, he will gladly accommodate any special meal requirements that you may have.
- Housekeeping : You will hardly notice our team of housekeepers who attend Villa Sayang d’Amour daily to take care of all of those things that guests needn’t worry about. These discreet and friendly staff also assist in the kitchen when necessary.
- Driver : A driver (and car) is available to guests on a complimentary basis for eight hours per day (excluding petrol).
- Gardener and pool attendant : The garden and pool at Villa Sayang d’Amour are attended to daily.
- Spa staff/masseuse :Off-site, fully trained therapists will visit the villa on request to provide a range of spa and massage treatments.
- Security : Villa Sayang d’Amour is kept safe by a team of security staff working 24-hours on rotating shifts, plus laser security and CCTV.
- 6 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Entertainment room complete with 56-inch TV and DVD player
- Private swimming pool (20m x 6m x 1.7m), including kids pool area (3m x 6m x 30cm)
- Fully staffed including villa manager, 5 star chef, housekeepers, gardeners and 24hr security
- Complimentary car and driver included for 8 consecutive hours per day
- Extra bed available upon request
- Satellite TV, DVD, iPod dock, stereo system with CD players
- WiFi broadband internet connection
- Safety deposit box in all bedrooms
- Industrial size 8-burner gas stovetop and convection oven
- Custom-made wooden Cubby house for children
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| ||US$ 1300||All rates are subject to 15,5% tax and service||2 nights|
|High Season|| ||US$ 1700||All rates are subject to 15,5% tax and service||5 nights|
|Peak Season|| ||US$ 2100||All rates are subject to 15,5% tax and service||7 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: