Four bedroom Luxury villas, Villa Sakti – Balinese for a place of magical, supernatural, or divine power –stands out as one of the more extraordinary examples in Bali of modern tropical architecture and effortlessly elegant living. Built to the exacting specifications of internationally renowned Dutch Architect Joost van Griecken ,
Villa Sakti is completely built from natural materials including red stone from the island of Lombok, luxurious suarwood and teakwood from Indonesian Borneo, specially cut marble and tiles from Java and Sulawesi, and Balinese materials sourced from all over the island.
Complementing the use of luxurious natural materials, Villa Sakti is furnished with extraordinary artifacts and antiques acquired by collectors from Indonesia and across Asia over a period of some 40 years. With its lush tropical garden, 18 meter infinity pool and magical architectural design that blurs the boundaries between in-door air-conditioned comfort and outdoor living, Villa Sakti truly is a magical private retreat in the middle of Seminyak, the hottest holiday location area in Bali. Your stay in Villa Sakti puts you in an environment of unparalleled art and luxury.
Villa Sakti Location
Seminyak’s best shopping, music clubs, chic lounges, and nightlife surround Villa Sakti, including those looking out over Petitenget Beach. Many of these options are within walking distance of Villa Sakti, or transportation can be arranged by the villa staff. For golf enthusiasts, Nirwana Bali Golf Course, a Greg Norman designed course voted number one in Asia, is just a short drive away near the revered Hindu temple of Tanah Lot. Tee-times can be arranged by the guest relations manager. For horse enthusiasts, the Umalas Equestrian Center is nearby. Tennis and squash can be arranged at several of the hotels located near the villa, including the famous Oberoi and Legian hotels.
Villa Sakti is located only 15 minutes from Bali’s international airport within an exclusive private estate. Its unique location provides a private, tropical retreat with immediate access to internationally recognized restaurants, clubs, shopping areas and spas, as well as easy access to the rest of Bali. Internationally acclaimed Petitenget Beach, with its sweeping views and beautiful wide sand beach, is walking distance. World-class restaurants including Ku De Ta, La Luciola, The Living Room, Breeze at the Semaya and Blossom at Santosa are literally just minutes away. At the entrance to the villa’s private lane is one of the best Japanese restaurants on Bali.
Villa Sakti is located safely in a private estate with 24-hour security at the entrance to its private lane and its own security guard at night.
- Complimentary full American breakfast
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Car rental and tour guide service organization
- 24 hour Butler service
- Babysitting or Child Minding service can be arranged
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and professionally trained chef
- Welcome drink, garland and chill towel upon arrival
- Complimentary airport transfer (30 minutes door to door)
- -Night security service
- -Massage in the villa can be arranged
- -BBQ dinner facilities can be arranged
- High speed computer/broadband internet access
- Excellent cell phone satellite coverage
- IDD telephone, fax, printer, scanner and copier
- Safety deposit boxes in all bedrooms
- Cable TV, DVD players and music systems in all bedrooms
- DVD Movie collection
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms
- Spacious open living area by the pool
- Infant/Baby cot and high chair available
- 17 x 4 m swimming pool
- Four sunbeds and poolside umbrellas
- Library with desktop
- PABX phone system
Please use this form to send us a message: