Villa Sabana – Five Bedroom
Welcome to Villa Sabana
Space, privacy, exceptional service and effortless tropical luxury await guests at Villa Sabana. This sublime holiday retreat offers spectacular views over cascading rice-terraces and a small jungle-clad river valley in a peaceful, traditional Balinese village within the sought-after Canggu area. Only minutes drive from world-class surf breaks and some of Bali’s most beautiful black-sand beaches, Villa Sabana is the perfect blend of sophisticated elegance and rural charm, served up by a superb staff team including a private chef and personal butlers. This family-friendly, five-bedroom villa presents contemporary classic architecture, an 18-metre pool, generous tropical gardens and a choice of stylish indoor and outdoor living areas thoughtfully designed for your relaxation and enjoyment.
About Villa Sabana
Those seeking a premium villa holiday offering the full Bali experience, but with Seminyak’s big city lights and fine dining choices still within easy reach, need look no further than Villa Sabana, where the rural Bali charm of postcards and travel magazines is right on your doorstep – no Photoshopping required.
Framed within this picture of riverside and rice-field bliss, the villa is steeped in glorious contempo-classic, hardwood and stone Balinese architecture, furnished with Indonesian antiques, and completed with privacy and very, very good service. With its five bedrooms, 18-metre swimming pool shaded by swaying coconut palms, vast balconies, large garden for the kids to run around in, air-conditioned family room equipped with children’s toys and games, and numerous elegant living areas, Villa Sabana provides ample space for large holiday groups – from extended families to clusters of friends – who enjoy good living and the privilege of choice.
Having one’s own personal butler, chef, car and driver and security personnel may sound like ‘Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous’, but here at Villa Sabana it’s simply the lifestyle every guest can expect.
Villa Sabana is hidden away in the traditional village of Pererenan, near Canggu, a quiet out-of-town setting that offers the double attraction of being relatively close to trendy Seminyak and everything that guests might need, while also offering visitors a privileged insight into the traditions of rural Bali. Ducks are herded through the rice fields, the sound of ritual music is carried on the breeze, and religious ceremonies are an integral part of daily life. The rugged Canggu Beach (4km) is renowned for its panoramic coastline views, legendary sunsets and world-class surf breaks. For horse lovers, the family-run ‘Kuda’ stables is just 300 metres away from the villa, offering rides and tuition.
- Pererenan Beach : 2km
- Echo Beach Canggu : 4km
- Nirwana Bali Golf Course : 8km
- Tanah Lot sea temple : 9km
- Seminyak : 10km
- Kuta : 16km
- Waterbom Park : 17km
- Airport Ngurah Rai : 20km
- Bali Bird Park : 20km
- Ubud : 27km
- Bali Safari & Marine Park : 30km
- Uluwatu : 37km
- Elephant Safari Park, Taro : 42km
Villa Services and Facilities
- Capacity : 10 adults in 5 ensuite bedrooms (3 with king-size beds, 2 with twin beds), plus 3 daybeds which can accommodate 3 additional children.
- Living areas : Open-air lounge pavilion; family room; dining for 12; outdoor dining for 8. All indoor living areas are air conditioned.
- Pool : 18 x 4 metres.
- Staff : Villa Sabana is fully staffed including; villa manager; in-house chef; butler; housekeepers; gardeners; a pool attendant and security staff.
- Dining : A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets). A villa suggestion menu is available.
- Communication : WiFi broadband internet access throughout; telephone for local calls.
- Entertainment : 2 satellite TVs with DVD players and 2 iPod docks with surround-sound speakers (in family room and lounge pavilion).
- For children : 2 high chairs; 2 baby cots; children’s toy box with books and DVDs; children’s crockery; children’s pool toys.
- Transport : A complimentary car and driver (seating up to 7 passengers) is available to villa guests for 8 consecutive hours per day (guests will be asked to provide money for petrol). Additional hours are charged at IDR50,000 per hour (approx. USD$5). A child car-seat is available on request.
- Additional facilities : Barbecue; coffee machine; juicer; wine fridge; microwave; safety deposit box; full back-up diesel powered generator.
- Property area : 650sqm (villa). 2,710sqm (land).
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| ||US$ 750||Rate subject to 15,5% tax and service||2 nights|
|High Season|| ||US$ 895||Rate subject to 15,5% tax and service||5 nights|
|Peak Season|| ||US$ 1275||Rate subject to 15,5% tax and service||7 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: