Villa Karang Kembar
Welcome to Villa Karang Kembar 3. This is a home with a view that you will never forget. A home to where you will always look forward to returning. Lose yourself in the tranquil and soothing character of our cliff top villa, set in a secluded but prestigious area near the traditional Balinese village of Kutuh, Ungasan. Enjoy the warm sea breezes, breathtaking sunrises and, quite simply, one of Bali’s most spectacular panoramic ocean views.
Karang Kembar 3 is Jimbaran sea view villa, located in the Karang Kembar Estate. An exclusive gated community within a 30-minute drive from Bali’s international airport. Secluded yet accessible means our villa is the perfect location for family accommodation and anyone looking for a get-away-from-it-all, luxurious private sanctuary but still wants to enjoy Bali’s many attractions, entertainment and dining options.
The elegant two-storey, four bedroom villa has been created to maximise the stunning sea views from almost every available angle. The architectural and interior design of the villa is a contemporary Balinese style and features a traditional roof design and construction. It is decorated with high quality furnishings, art, and artefacts made in Bali by local artists and craftsmen. However, the villa also features state-of-the-art technology including a Hi-Fi system with iPhone/iPod input, BOSE home entertainment centre, Sony PlayStation, more than 100 channels satellite TV and wireless broadband connectivity throughout the property.
Karang Kembar 3 guests have access to a private Beach Club on the unspoiled Pendawa Beach, a 10-minute drive from the villa. Karang Kembar 3 is perfect for special events: weddings, reunions, birthday parties, private barbeques or just a relaxing place to meet with friends. Whatever the occasion, Karang Kembar 3 is your private sanctuary on the Island of the Gods.
Villa Karang Kembar located in Jimbaran hills, has four bedrooms that sleep up to eight people, all with private bathrooms and panoramic ocean views. The Villa features a family living/media room, private massage facilities, spacious public living and dining areas, an infinity edge swimming pool (T-Shape Pool) overlooking the Indian Ocean, day gazebo and a fully-equipped, contemporary western kitchen, all supported by state-of-the-art fixtures, fittings and appliances. Smoking is not allowed in any of the villas rooms.
Staffing & Services
The Villa staff are friendly, speak English and are trained in providing personalized service to discerning guests. The Villa Manager and the team are available as little or as much as you need them. If you cannot find what you are looking for in Bali, you can be sure that they can.
A stay at Karang Kembar 3 including :
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome fruit basket upon arrival
- Daily breakfast
- 24 hour security
- One-time airport return transfers
- Chef service
- In-house laundry (dry-clean can be arranged)
- Baby sitting service (by request with additional fee)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-villa spa treatments (by request with additional fee)
- Fully staff from 7 am to 10 pm
- A seven-seater car and driver for 8 consecutive hours per day per each night stay (not including petrol, entrance fee and parking fee). The car will have a full tank of petrol on arrival, and the guest is required to refill during the stay. Thereafter the car will be charged with extra cost.
- WI-FI internet connection
Facilities offered in Karang Kembar 3 including:
- Fully air-conditioned bedrooms with individual temperature control
- Extra beds with additional cost
- 15 metre T-shape infinity pool and sun deck
- Extensive open living and dining areas
- BOSE AV 321 II GSX media center
- Hi-Fi system with iPhone/iPod input
- Sony PlayStation game console
- Safe deposit box in each room
- LCD multi-channel TV
- Fully equipped kitchen (gas stove, refrigerator, oven, cooker hood, microwave, coffee maker, juicer, toaster, blender, water dispenser, etc.)
- Barbeque facilities
- Day gazebo on the edge of the cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| |
• April 1 – 16, 2014
|US$ 1050||All rates are subject to 10.5% Government Tax and 5% Service Charge||3 nights|
|High Season|| |
• April 17 – 23, 2014 (Easter)
|US$ 1150||All rates are subject to 10.5% Government Tax and 5% Service Charge||5 nights|
|Peak Season|| |
• December 20 – 31, 2014
|US$ 1250||All rates are subject to 10.5% Government Tax and 5% Service Charge||7 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: