If you’re seeking a chic pad in the heart of Bali’s sophisticated Seminyak neighbourhood that’s stylish, comfortable and perfect for families with children, then look no further than Villa Jajaliluna. Located just a short stroll from the beach, this elegant four-bedroom villa, hidden behind vine-clad walls and shaded by coconut palms, offers total peace and privacy in a tranquil courtyard-style setting.
Decorated in neutral tones enlivened with bright splashes of colour, Villa Jajaliluna is a soothing and calming oasis to return to after exploring the neighbourhood’s funky boutiques, exquisite galleries, fine restaurants, luxurious spas or trendy bars. With your own in-house chef, private butler, swimming pool and media room, it’s also ideal for those who would rather just stay put and absorb the serenity of the villa.
About Villa Jajaliluna
Villa Jajaliluna is a hidden paradise within the vibrant and upmarket neighbourhood of Seminyak, on Bali’s south-west coast. Just a stone’s throw from the beach and a multitude of fine restaurants and bars, this four-bedroom villa is the ultimate location for those wanting to be close to the action but also seeking a quiet place to chill out and relax.
Luminous with a white facade, French-style shutters, terrazzo tiles, Palimanan stone surrounds and bengkirai wood floors, the villa combines modern and colonial architecture to create a tropical oasis. Inspiration is drawn from the island itself – the beautiful light and colours, exotic flora, vibrant culture and local artisans.
Built around a dazzling T-shaped swimming pool, the villa is practical and compact but offers plenty of space with three separate living areas, an open-plan kitchen and dining room, pool deck, outdoor dining terrace and four air-conditioned bedrooms with large ensuite bathrooms.
To complement the villa, guests are treated to five-star service from two butlers, housekeepers and an experienced in-house chef. Whether it’s mixing cocktails by the pool, preparing an outdoor seafood barbecue, arranging a private yoga class or playing a game of Nintendo Wii with the kids, Villa Jajaliluna’s warm and friendly staff will do their utmost to make you feel at home.
Should a change of scene be sought, guests are also offered complimentary membership at Bali’s premier private members club, The Canggu Club, which has world-class sporting facilities, fun activities for the kids, and a choice of venues for dining and relaxing.
Just 500 metres from Seminyak Beach and a short stroll to the island’s most famous restaurants, bars, spas and boutiques, Villa Jajaliluna is a food lover and shopper’s dream location. The villa is situated just off Jalan Laksmana, Bali’s ‘Eat St’, where you will find every type of cuisine possible – Italian, Japanese, Moroccan, Indian and traditional Indonesian warungs.
The wide, black, sandy beach near the villa stretches north and south as far as the eye can see, and is perfect for running, walking, building sandcastles and, of course, lazing in the sun. Sun beds with umbrellas can be hired from local vendors, but if you want a more luxurious experience head to the string of five-star hotels that offer five-star beachside service. At sunset, Seminyak Beach is alive with locals and holidaymakers savouring the magical moments as the sun goes down. There are plenty of surf breaks, but swimming is permitted only between the flags due to strong currents.
- Seminyak Beach : 0.5km
- Canggu : 6km
- Legian : 6km
- Kuta : 8km
- Denpasar Airport : 12km*
- Tanah Lot : 18km
- Ubud : 32km
One of the greatest advantages of staying in a villa is the personalized service provided by dedicated staff. The team at Villa Jajaliluna have been professionally trained and do their utmost to please with their warm and friendly Balinese hospitality.
Please don’t hesitate to talk to your villa manager to discuss any specific requirements.
- Villa manager : Villa Jajaliluna’s friendly manager, Wayan, is responsible for the overall operation of the villa. His job is to oversee and coordinate the staff and property and to assist guests during their stay.
- Chef : The villa’s skilled private chef, Gusti, will happily prepare anything from the Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s suggestion menus.
- Butlers : Two professionally trained butlers attend to your every need, including serving food and beverages at mealtimes, snacks, afternoon tea, cocktails and drinks throughout the day and evening.
- Villa attendants : Two villa attendants look after daily housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Gardener : A gardener/pool attendant ensures the pool and villa gardens are well maintained.
- Security : Four security guards work shifts to provide afternoon and night-time security.
- 91sqm T-shaped swimming pool
- Four air-conditioned ensuite bedrooms
- Family friendly villa with children’s facilities including baby cot, highchair and car seat
- Fully staffed, with chef, housekeeping and security
- Air-conditioned media room
- Satellite TV and DVD players
- Denon surround-sound system with CD player
- iPod dock
- WiFi internet connection
- Nintendo Wii
- Back-up generator
- Canggu Club membership
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| ||US$ 965||All villa rates are subject to a 5,5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.||2 nights|
|High Season|| ||US$ 1310||All villa rates are subject to a 5,5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.||5 nights|
|Peak Season|| ||US$ 1800||All villa rates are subject to a 5,5% service charge and thereafter a 10% government tax.||7 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: