Villa Issi Bali was designed by international acclaimed and awarded architect Budi Pradono from Jakarta. This Seminyak accommodation’s architectural and interior design is exceedingly modern and is complemented by its spacious and serene garden surroundings. Blending elegant finishes with superior amenities, this masterpiece in luxury accommodation in Bali takes advantage of its tropical location with an abundance of glass walls and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that can be closed for air conditioned comfort or fully opened to create a semi-alfresco ambience. This alone makes Villa Issi an outstanding Bali luxury resort.
About Villa Issi
A defining feature of the monochromatic-themed Villa Issi Bali is the perforated steel and wood exterior screen on the upper level, which shades the sun and plays on the shadows, creating a beautiful soft diffused light. The four-bedroom Bali luxury resort comprising the main two-storey building, self-contained two-bedroom guesthouse and stand-alone gym is finished off by a stunning 25 metre infinity edge swimming pool for all guests to enjoy.Completed in February 2011, Villa Issi’s architectural and interior design is exceedingly modern. This two-storey masterpiece blends elegant finishes with superior amenities, and takes advantage of its tropical location with an abundance of glass walls and floor-to-ceiling glass doors that can be closed for air-conditioned comfort or fully opened to create a semi-alfresco ambience.
The concept is grand proportions, huge doors and space, providing high tech living and entertaining facilities in combined areas. The theme is monochromatic, while the original artwork – designed by the owners, along with the cushions and the ceramics – forms the colour.
A defining feature of the villa is the perforated steel and wood exterior screen on the upper level, which shades the house from the sun, plays on the shadows and creates a beautiful soft diffused light. Another striking feature is the ulin timber floored deck that extends from the upper level and traverses the 25-metre infinity-edge swimming pool.
The interiors are characterised by uncluttered simplicity, ensuring that guests will fully appreciate the textures of the dominant components and stonework. At night the villa takes on a different persona with innovative recessed lighting and more detailed shadow lines.
The four-bedroom villa comprises a main two-storey building, a self-contained two-bedroom guesthouse, a standalone gym/massage room, swimming pool and garden.
There are numerous private spots in which to escape, in fact a family or group of ten could stay here and still lose one another within the villa’s depths. There is a secure two-car garage and a fully serviced staff area with a discreet lane from the main service kitchen to the villa kitchen and dining room.
Villa Issi is located in a quiet cul-de-sac in Seminyak’s ‘Golden Triangle, a prime location exemplified by internationally-acclaimed beachside restaurants, opulent spas, boutique hotels, trendy cocktail bars, and chic designer boutiques. Within a 10-minute walk, guests will find the well-known Oberoi and Legian Hotels, the famous Ku Dé Ta, La Lucciola, Nutmegs at Hu’u Bar, Breeze at Samaya, and Living Room restaurants, as well as the sweeping Seminyak Beach, renowned for its world-class surf breaks and legendary sunsets.
The villa is located an approximate 30-minute drive (depending on the traffic) from Bali’s International Airport, and is convenient for all of Bali’s main shops, shopping malls, tourist attractions and vibrant nightspots. Easily accessible sporting amenities include the ‘Nirwana Bali Golf Course’, which was designed by Greg Norman and voted the number 1 golf course in Asia. For horse lovers, the ‘Umalas Equestrian Centre’ is just a few kilometres away.
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Complimentary welcome drink and fruit basket
- Complimentary full breakfast.
- Complimentary newspaper The Jakarta Post
- Complimentary afternoon tea or coffee with snack
- 24 hour butler service
- 24 hour uniformed security
- Car rental and tour guide service organization. (additional charge)
- Laundry and dry cleaning service. (additional charge)
- Fully equipped kitchen with in-house chef and villa menu.
- Spa treatments in the villa (additional charge)
- Babysitting service (additional charge)
- 4 air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Cable TV, DVD player, iPod dock and safe deposit box in each bedroom
- Dining room with a 3.2-metre dining table with bench seating for 14
- Fully equipped modern kitchen and in-house chef
- Living room with a 55”, flat screen, 60-channel TV and DVD player.
- Bose system and 20 speakers set in the villa’s ceilings and controlled in every room
- Innovative Lutron lighting control and dimming system
- 4 x 25 meter pool with sunbeds
- Silver beanbag chairs and orange beanbag daybeds for on the wooden deck or garden
- Standalone gym and massage room with a treadmill, a Pilates power machine, fitball, 32” TV and IPod dock
- Comfortable outside dining area with professional barbeque
- Wi-Fi internet access
- PABX phone system
Please use this form to send us a message: