Villa Bunga Wangi
Villa Bunga Wangi is constructed in the traditional Balinese style consisting of separate pavilions located within 1500 sq.ms of landscaped gardens, designed by the award winning landscape architect, Made Wijaya. From the Balinese entrance gates to the villa grounds, one finds oneself descending the white palimanan stone steps through the landscaped gardens to the extraordinary ten metre high main living/dining pavilion which overlooks the natural green stone swimming pool nestled adjacent to the Pangi River.
The main living and dining pavilion, with its flagstone floor, is well suited for functions, while the adjacent flat lawn is perfect for Balinese dance performances. This sizeable, 10-metre high, open air pavilion is furnished with antique daybeds, an antique wooden coffee table, large cushions and a dining table for eight. Ceiling fans ensure the comfort of the guests, sturdy pillars support the shingle roof, and a bar to one side serves as a breakfast bar or a drinks bar. The pavilion is also graced with a number of antique artifacts including an ornamental painted wall panel that forms a striking centre-piece, flanked by a pair of Javanese statues resting in softly lit alcoves.
Each of the three individual air-conditioned bedroom pavilions is a short stroll through the villa grounds and each consists of a bedroom with king size bed, balcony overlooking the gardens and spacious ensuite bathroom and private courtyard with outdoor shower.
The lovely terraced garden was created by the acclaimed landscape architect, Made Wijaya, who is well known for his romantic garden designs. White Palimanan steps lead past pink hibiscus, hand carved stone statues, and a lotus pond filled with Koi fish.
At the lowest level of the garden there is a kidney-shaped swimming pool, fashioned from green Javanese stone. It is characterized by an infinity edge and is bordered by flowering heliconia, coconut palms and the Pangi River. The pool area is furnished with sun loungers and also features a thatched relaxation balé pavilion.
45 minutes drive to airport, 20 minutes drive to Seminyak, 20 minutes drive to tanah lot
- Walking on rice fields
- Annual village festival
- Local villager’s ceremony
- Ceiling / Wall Fan
- Internet Connection
- Safety Box
- Cable TV, DVD players
- Car and driver at additional charge
- IDD Telephone access
- In villa chef
- Scooter/motorbike/bicycle rental
- Study room
- Traditional Bale
- Tropical garden
Villa Bunga Wangi is supported by a carefully selected team of highly trained and experienced staff members who will ensure that its guests experience a truly enjoyable stay in Bali. The team includes chef , villa attendant, gardener & pool maintenance and security guards. The chef is trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine, and is responsible for the market shopping.
- 1 time return airport transfer service
- Babysitting or Child Minding service can be arranged at additional cost
- Complimentary guest registration with local authorities (cost is Rp. 25,000/guest)
- Daily Newspaper at additional cost
- Free WI FI
- Food / Beverages shopping service based on groceries exclude petrol fee
- Full staff including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, technician
- In villa yoga at additional cost
- In villa massage at additional cost
- In villa dining at additional charge based on groceries
- Laundry and dry cleaning service at additional charge
- Night security service
- VISA Fast Track Immigration Service upon arrival at additional charge
- Welcome refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival
Please use this form to send us a message: