If you’re looking for a luxurious Bali villa with a private pool and beautiful tropical gardens then you’ve found your perfect location. Villa Bougainvillea is a GKA (4 seasons Jimbaran Bay & Maldives Spa) designed Balinese masterpiece, nestled among the verdant rice paddies of Canggu. Located within the Pangi River Village complex adjacent to the village of Pererenan on Bali’s west coast in a secluded location overlooking the rice terraces beyond the Pangi River. The restaurant and night life districts of Legian and Seminyak are only 15 minutes to the south and the trip from the Ngurah Rai International Airport to the villa is approximately 30 minutes.
Le Meridien Hotel and the famous Tanah Lot Temple are a scenic 15 minute drive to the north, as is the world renowned Nirwana Bali Golf Course, designed by Greg Norman. The local beach, Pantai Pererenan (Echo Beach), is a short 5 minute drive from the villa and is particularly popular for its alfresco dining scene and international surfers!
Upon entering the grounds via the Balinese entrance gate, one finds oneself descending white palimanan steps into a Made Wijaya designed tropical paradise. The extraordinary 10 meter high open plan living/dining area is the centerpiece of this tranquil Balinese oasis.
The landscape and scenery makes Villa Bougainvillea arguably one of the most beautiful Bali villas. With its private pool, which can be viewed from the main living area, large flowering gardens, beautiful established trees along the Pangi River, and views over the lush rice fields of Canggu, it perfectly reflects the beauty of Bali.
Villa Bougainvillea is decorated in Dutch colonial/Balinese style. All of the furniture is made from solid teak and most pieces are carved Indonesian antiques. The cushions and pillows are all hand made and are of striking hues.
Each bedroom is decorated in a different color scheme and there are beautiful Indonesian batik hangings on the walls, along with masks and other indigenous art works. Each of the three individual air-conditioned bedroom pavilions is a short stroll through the villa grounds and each consists of a bedroom with king size bed, balcony overlooking the gardens, spacious en-suite bathroom and private courtyard with outdoor shower. The 4th bedroom is situated on the mezzanine area above the TV room / library and all rooms have TVs, DVD players and are fully WiFi connected.
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- Fully staffed
- Large Infinity Pool
- Modern Tropical Architecture
- Near to the beach
- Outdoor Shower/Bathtub
- Open Living room
- Romantic Hideaway
- Small Group Dining
- Sunrise/sunset view
- Nearby Temples
- Traditional village setting
- Valley views
45 minutes drive to airport, 20 minutes drive to seminyak, 20 minutes drive to tanah lot
- Walking on rice fields
- Annual village festival
- Local villager’s ceremony
- Ceiling / Wall Fan
- Internet Connection
- Safety Box
- 4 sun beds around the green stone swimming pool
- Dining room table seating 8-10 people
- Modern kitchen with 2 large refrigerators
- Cable TV and CD players in every room
- Extra bed in loft above the study
- Views of the rich rice fields of Canggu
- Extra trundle beds in each pavilion
- TV room Mezzanine
Villa Bougainvillea is supported by a carefully selected team of highly trained and experienced staff members who will ensure that its guests experience a truly enjoyable stay in Bali. The team includes an in-house chef, villa attendant, gardener & pool maintenance and security guards. The chef is trained in the preparation of both local and international cuisine, and is responsible for the market shopping.
- 1 time return airport transfer service
- 1 time afternoon tea and coffee
- Babysitting or Child Minding service can be arranged at additional cost
- Complimentary guest registration with local authorities (cost is Rp. 25,000/guest)
- Daily continental breakfast
- Daily Newspaper at additional cost
- Free WI FI
- Food / Beverages shopping service based on groceries exclude petrol fee
- Full staff including private chef, villa attendants, gardeners, technician
- In villa yoga at additional cost
- In villa massage at additional cost
- In villa dining at additional charge based on groceries
- Laundry and dry cleaning service at additional charge
- Night security service
- Temporary membership at the Canggu Club
- Tour guide services available
- VISA Fast Track Immigration Service upon arrival at additional charge
- Welcome refreshment and fruit basket upon arrival
Please use this form to send us a message: