Wake up to the sound of the surf, and step out onto your balcony to survey the ever-shifting boundaries of an estuary lagoon as the river meets the waves, carving through the sand and redefining its course with the changing of the tides.
Inhale the cool sea air, and start the day with a platter of tropical fruits, before exploring an abundance of relaxation areas, each one blessed with a glorious view.
Laze in a swinging chair, bird-watch from a breezy upstairs veranda, lie back on a sunlounger and allow the ‘nothing-is-too-much-trouble’ staff to serve you drinks and homemade cookies. Punctuate this with a few laps of the sparkling swimming pool while the kids play safely in their own pool, and then sit down to a gourmet lunch.
Later, marvel at a crimson sunset from a built-in garden daybed, fittingly fashioned to resemble the sun’s rays, be indulged with a massage on a bamboo-shaded rooftop deck, and relish a fresh seafood barbeque. Finally, enjoy a classic movie in a huge home cinema before slipping into a rolltop copper bathtub followed by a yielding bed.
Such is a typical day at Villa Ambra.
This beautiful thatched property is comprised of three buildings and a series of covered walkways, stairways, and ponds filled with water-lilies and fat, happy koi fish. Natural-styled gardens reach out to meet the beach, bordered by ornamental grasses, aromatic lantana, and balustrades crafted from volcanic river rock.
If booked in conjunction with the other four Pantai Lima villas (offering a total of 26 bedrooms plus an impressive range of common facilities including a tennis court and seminar room) the enclave works particularly well as an executive retreat or wedding venue. Meals are prepared by Pantai Lima’s five-star French chef who will transform the most basic of ingredients into something magical (provisions, at cost, on guest account). All the staff are trained to the highest standards, and are on call 24 hours a day. An added bonus is the inclusion of a car and driver for up to ten hours daily.
Villa Ambra – Facilities
- Private swimming pool (20 x 5 m)
- 5 Bedrooms with en-suite bathroom (with ocean sea view)
- 37″ LCD television screen with satellite tv programming, dvd and Bose sound system in all bedrooms
- iPod dock
- Cinema room with a High Definition movie projection system, plus a library of the latest films on dvd
- Tennis court shared with another villas in complex
- Wi-Fi wireless internet connection
- Able to provide backup generator during power failure
- ISD Telephone in each bedrooms
- Fax machine in the office
- Jacuzzi seats up to 8 adults
- Fully equipped kitchen
Villa Ambra – Services
- Laundry service
- 24 hours security
- Butler service
- In-house chef
- Fully staffed
- F & B System : Grocery shopping + 15% handling fee
Please use this form to send us a message: