Villa Adasa – Three Bedroom
Welcome to Villa Adasa
Luxury Villa Adasa are located at Laksmana Villas Residential Estate in the heart of vibrant Seminyak – just footsteps away from the Indian Ocean and the stunning wide sandy beaches of Bali’s south west coast. Three-bedroom private villa set amongst lush tropical gardens, alongside a 14-metre green stone tiled swimming pool. A haven for lounging and relaxation, with two kingsized daybeds suspended over the pool, sheltered by a traditional Bale.
Perfectly captures the architectural heritage of Bali with its mix of alang-alang and ironwood shingled roofing, whitewashed wooden louvres, white sandstone walls, terrazzo and teak flooring, outdoor bathrooms set in private tropical gardens. The interior design blends sleek modern comfort with exquisite antiques-artifacts from old Bali.
About Villa Adasa
Villa Adasa is located in the heart of Seminyak’s “Golden Triangle”, the safe fashionable area famous for world-renowned restaurants, spas and vibrant nightspots. The villa is only 12 km from Bali’s international airport.
Quietly situated less than 300-metres from the beach, Villa Adasa is only a few minutes from some of the best restaurants and bars in Asia including Ku De Ta, La Lucciola, Metis, Sarong and The Living Room. The Legian, Oberoi and W are close by as is some of the best shopping in Bali. Bali is renowned for its amazing (and unbelievably economical) spas – many of which are just a short walk away.
Nearby places of interest include one of Bali’s most sacred Hindu temples, Pura Petitenget, where some of the most spectacular Balinese ceremonies may often be witnessed. Villa Adasa is just an hour from the famous cultural town of Ubud with it’s stunning jungle fringed rice terraces suspended above rivers with views to the mountains beyond.
The villages on the road to Ubud each have their own identity, one specializing in stone carving, the next in wood carving. The nearby Nirwana golf course, designed by Greg Norman and previously voted number one golf course in Asia, lies beside the dramatic wave-lashed sea temple of Tanah Lot. Tennis, horseback riding and of course surfing are other popular activities.
Just 11 km from the international airport, Villa Adasa is located in the heart of sophisticated Seminyak’s “Golden Triangle”, the safe fashionable area famous for its world-renowned restaurants, hotels, spas and vibrant nightspots. Your own retreat nestled peacefully down a private palm fringed lane, a short walk from Jl Laksmana’s exclusive shops and luxury hotels. Only 200m from the beach, Villa Adasa is minutes away from some of the best restaurants and bars in Asia including La Lucciola, Metis, Sarong, Ku De Ta and Potatohead.
The Miele Guide rates Ku De Ta and Sarong in the top 20 restaurants in Asia along with Ubud’s Mosaic restaurant about to open close by. Feel like being pampered? Bali is renowned for its amazing and unbelievably inexpensive spas – take a stroll to Bodyworks next door or order a massage from the famous Jari Menari in privacy of the villa.
- 24-hour Butler service
- 24-hour uniformed security
- Dedicated team of 6 staff on site
- Full breakfast in Villa
- Drinking water during stay at villa
- Laundry and dry cleaning service available
- Car rental and excursions can be arranged
- Baby sitting or child minding can be arranged
- Market trips, including the Jimbaran seafood market, with our chef can be arranged with a cooking class to follow
- Fully equipped kitchen with trained Chef – The villa menu offers everything from snacks to lunches to 5-course dinners, seafood barbeques or special requests
- A Master Suite and 2 spacious bedrooms all with king sized beds and outdoor bathroom
- Cable TV and safe deposit box in each bedroom
- 14 x 4 meter swimming pool with sun lounges
- Traditional Bale with two king sized daybeds
- Private roof deck for sunbathing, Yoga or meditation
- Open-air living pavilion and dining room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- DVD movie collection and DVD player available
- Sonos Sound system
Please use this form to send us a message: