The Layar Luxury Villa & SPA – Four Bedroom Pool & Jacuzzi Villa
Welcome to The Layar Luxury Designer Villa & SPA
The Layar is a dream come true. An estate of 23 villas, each with its own garden, pool, and Jacuzzi, designed by renowned GM architects, and located in the heart of the most sought after area of Bali. Elements of two different worlds are combined in harmony through the design of each villa; the richness of tropical materials and colours with the essentials of contemporary design; indoor-outdoor living with the comfort of independent suites; the dream of a home in the tropics with the knowledge of a sound financial investment; the advantages of a fully managed property with the customisation and the views of a unique villa, we call it THE NEW INTERNATIONAL TROPICALISM.
The Layar is located in the heart of Bali ‘s most important residential area of Seminyak. Maximum privacy, tranquillity and security just 20 minutes from the airport and a stone’s throw from the shores of the Indian Ocean. Within walking distance are exclusive boutiques and spas and renowned restaurants and bars. A short drive will take you inland, to explore rice paddies, volcanoes and traditional villages but also to enjoy world class golf courses; or to the South coast, with its white sandy beaches dominated by majestic cliffs, and some of the best surfers’ waves in the world.
Four Bedroom Pool with Jacuzzi Villa with are sizes 1080 m2. Villa features air conditioning, safety box, 4 showers with indoor shower with bath up, towels provided, amnesties, fully equipment kitchen, living room, dining area, 3 kings sizes bed and 1 Twin bed, TV, CD and DVD player, stereo sound system, garden, pool deck, 1 double sun bed, 2 single sun bed, 1 round sun bed, private pool and Jacuzzi.
The Layar is a five star private gated community, comprising of 23 unique villas, a large communal green area, reception, guests’ parking, and all the facilities needed to provide five star service. The total area of the estate is 16,800 sqm (172,222 sq ft), with 27% dedicated to common facilities. The total built area comprises of just 25% of the total, probably the lowest in a residential development in Bali.
Ensuring an open view and a sense of freedom and privacy within each plot has been a primary goal in the design of the master plan and the villas. The Layar’s designers managed to accomplish this challenging task through an innovative and clever approach; the key element being a large island of lush, tropical trees and shrubs at the centre of the estate. Driving towards the private parking areas through a tunnel of tropical vegetation residents and guests feel the difference of a truly unique resort, transporting them instantly miles away from the hustle and bustle of Seminyak. Villas are spread around this central park-like environment affording natural, tropical views
Villa Services & Facilities :
- Kitchens are fitted with imported Italian appliances and fittings.
- Each bedroom boast its own LCD flat panel TV with music system,
- While the central entertainment system in the living area boasts a further LCD flat panel TV and a Bose Lifestyle sound system with ceiling speakers.
- Each villa in The Layar sits on a generous plot of land, ranging from 450 sqm to 750 sqm; the average plot size is 600 sqm.
- The villas come in two and three bedroom configurations, each with landscaped tropical gardens, a curvaceous swimming pool, open-air Jacuzzi, and private parking.
- Other elements have been taken on board to enhance this concept
- Buildings lay in the back of each plot, leaving the garden in the front so it seamlessly melts with the central garden
- Plots are shaped uphill from the entry gate toward the house, enhancing the sense of openness
- The villa’s garden levels are elevated 1.5 to 2 meters above the road level, making the boundary wall in the front of the garden disappear when looked at from inside the villa compound, yet ensuring total privacy from the outside
- Parking areas are covered with a suspended garden and disappear from view once in the living areas.
- Even the few villas that don’t directly face the communal garden are oriented in such a way that neighbours’ gardens and trees contribute to open the view. In every villa, the roofs of neighbours will be hardly visible.
- The Layar offers a sense of openness, contact with nature, and seclusion unmatched in a residential development in Bali.
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| ||US$ 800||Rate subject to 21% tax and service||3 nights|
|High Season|| ||US$ 1150||Rate subject to 21% tax and service||5 nights|
|Peak Season|| ||US$ 1350||Rate subject to 21% tax and service||7 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: