Harmony Villa – Type Two Bedroom Villa
This is the perfect destination for small groups, perfect for two couples, a group of friends or a family with two children, who are keen to soak up the sun and immerse themselves in Balinese culture. This luxury villa is one of the most exclusive addresses on the island, and is beautifully decorated in a modern style with elements of traditional Balinese style, with genuine Asian artworks, ornaments and sweet smelling frangipanis (local flower) giving this villa a real Asian feel; prepare to be impressed from the moment you arrive.
As you walk in, in between the stepping stones you will see small fish swimming around below your feet and in the garden area is a private pool which is perfect for morning swims and children to play, a sun deck for those of you who wish to catch a golden tan during your stay.
Immediately after the garden you will see the villa, with marble floors throughout, on the ground floor is a spacious kitchen and dining room area which in traditional Balinese style share the same large space, decorated with beautiful Asian ornaments and paintings blending the best of both eastern and western cultures to create the perfect atmosphere for your stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped, with a fridge-freezer, microwave, gas stove, toaster, blender and kettle – all of the essentials that you will need.
Feeling hungry? Meals can be provided by our in house chefs, breakfast, lunch or dinner our members of staff are more than happy to help.
This is a two bedroom villa, with one bedroom upstairs and one downstairs. Downstairs is a king-size bed with a mosquito net, and has a 42” Satellite TV (with international channels). It also has a separate changing room and wardrobe, which leads of to the extremely luxurious en suite; with his and hers double wash basin, separate over hanging shower, large luxurious bath with beautiful plants and a skylight giving you the impression you are outside. Upstairs has all the same fixtures, the only difference being that there is only a single wash basin, although to compensate there is a large communal balcony area over looking rice paddies with large sofa bed, which is perfect for relaxing evenings.
This villa is set in the ideal location, located in a quiet cul-de-sac but is a stone’s throw away from the black sands of Batu Beling beach and a short walk from Seminyak’s bars, restaurants and clubs, giving you a chance to enjoy both the blissful tranquillity and vibrant atmosphere that Bali has to offer.
- Daily Breakfast according to confirmation during reservation
- The Guest Service Representative is located a few meters from the villa and is available to help you from 8:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. or after hours in the case of an emergency.
- A mobile phone with limited voucher to ensure you connected with our staffs.
- Security service
- Twice daily cleaning service
- Baby sitter
- Car Rental
- Spa and Massage
- Tour arrangement
- Travel activities arrangement
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry Services
- Private Swimming
- Pool King size beds (200×200) complete with a large ensuite bathrooms
- Air conditioner in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen (range hob, microwave, gas stove, fridge & freezer, toaster, water jug, hot & cold water dispenser, dinner set and cookware)
- Flat Screen TV of 32 inch in each bedrooms set up
- Free cable TV in each bedroom
- An open lounge area looking over the rice field view
- A day bed on a large pool deck area
- An open air lounge at ground floor with dining facilities facing the pool
- Free Wireless broadband internet
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| |
All other dates from High Season and Peak Season
|US$ 260||Rate subject to 21% tax and service||2 nights|
|High Season|| ||US$ 310||Rate subject to 21% tax and service||3 nights|
|Peak Season|| ||US$ 340||Rate subject to 21% tax and service||5 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: