The Arsana Estate – Five Bedroom
Welcome to the Arsana Estate
This splendid five-bedroom villa occupies a gorgeous two-hectare estate which flows down a terraced hillside in the rural hinterland of southwest Bali. The Arsana Estate provides the perfect setting for weddings, events and spiritual retreats, or quite simply for families or groups looking for a close-to-nature playground in which to relax away from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s more crowded tourist centres. At this very self-contained villa there is no real need to venture out at all, but a visit to the nearby village – one of the prettiest in Bali – or a bicycle ride along the tiny roads, past farmers tending their rice fields, should not be missed.
The Arsana Estate blends its exceptional location with outstanding facilities, including swimming pools, a games room, home theatre, fully stocked bars and dedicated massage areas. These are complemented by top levels of service from an exceptional team of staff headed by a knowledgeable villa manager and including an experienced, talented chef and a driver.
About The Arsana Estate
Arsana means ‘flow’ in Sanskrit, and not only does the villa’s name aptly describe the Sungi River that meanders past its lower boundary, but also the way The Arsana Estate’s individual bedroom and living pavilions cascade down the hillside into a valley of birdsong. Scores of eye-catching butterfly and bird species, including kingfishers, flit through the expansive terraced gardens and trees throughout the day, while the cicadas and frogs take over the nightshift with their chirping melodies and bass notes. Indeed, water features large at The Arsana Estate, where ponds, water walls, waterfalls, and an 18 x 8-metre swimming pool with a separate children’s section will refresh, relax and delight villa guests.
The villa’s sleek modern structures, with their ironwood shingle roofs and abundance of glass, reflect the ambiance of the location and the purity of the natural surroundings, while the interiors are characterised with a bold use of colour and super-comfortable furnishings. A fully stocked bar with red lanterns and matching cushioned bar stools is an obvious focal point, as is the home theatre and games room complete with a pool table. Valuable and renowned artworks line much of what solid wall space there is, while the front facade of the living pavilion is an abstract notion of floor-to-ceiling glass doors and windows that remain open to the elements. The villa’s five double bedroom suites (all contain annexes suitable for children), each housed in its own private stand-alone pavilion, are spread leisurely across the terraces of the estate.
Fully outfitted for families, with a profusion of kids’ toys, plus games and activities for adults too! This stunning sanctuary with its team of personal butlers, housekeepers and chefs, offers guests nothing but pleasure and relaxation.
The Arsana is located 11km from Tanah Lot sea temple, in the sleepy village of Tohjiwa Nyambu in the Tabanan Regency. This beautiful rural area of rice fields and jungle-clad river valleys, is a nature lovers’ paradise. The enchanting village of Tohjiwa Nyambu is a stunning example of a traditional Balinese community, and is regarded as one of the prettiest villages on the island. The area is great for cycling (bicycles are available at the villa for guest use) and, by taking advantage of this facility, guests can enjoy a privileged insight into the agricultural, religious and daily life of the villagers. ‘Nirwana Bali Golf Course’ (10km) was designed by Greg Norman and voted the number one golf course in Asia. The coastline (11km) is rugged and the beaches more suited to surfing than swimming.
- Echo Beach : 11 km
- Canggu Club : 12km
- Kerobokan : 13km
- Seminyak : 18km
- Kuta : 23km
- Nirwana Bali Golf Club : 10km
- Tanah Lot Sea Temple : 11km
- Waterbom Park : 24km
- Denpasar Airport : 28 km
- Ubud : 37 km
- Mt Batukaru : 35 km
- Elephant Safari Park : 47km
Villa Services and Facilities :
- Capacity : 10 adults in 5 suites (1 king-size bed; 2 queen-size beds; 1 set twin beds; 1 queen-size bed convertible to twins) plus 8-12 children in large daybeds, sofa beds and bunk beds. 3 cots also available.
- Living areas : Living room; dining room with table for 12; kitchen with breakfast bar; drinks bar; games room; home theatre; two poolside massage balés; outdoor dining for 10; poolside lounge with bar; riverside balé, sunset balé; TV room in master suite; study in master suite.
- Pool : Main pool 18 x 8m; kids’ pool 4 x 4m (60cm deep).
- Staff : 16 total: villa manager; chef; cook, 1-2 butlers, 3-4 housekeepers; 2 gardeners; 1 pool attendant & maintenance man; 5 security guards; masseuse and babysitter on request.
- Dining : Comprehensive suggestion menu of local specialties, international cuisine and healthy / vegetarian dishes by our Award winning in-house Chef I Ketut Sujana. Our chefs achievements include: Gold Medal for Bali Culinary Competition (1995, Nusa Dua), The Best Chef (1996, Grand Mirage), Silver Medal for Bali Culinary Competition (1996, Nusa Dua), 2nd winner for Black Box Competition (2000, Nusa Dua), Brown Medal for Black Box Competition (2004, Nusa Dua).
- Communication : IDD telephone; complementary WiFi internet access.
- Entertainment : Flat-screen 60-inch satellite channel TV and DVD player in home theatre; 32-inch satellite-channel TV and DVD player in each suite; iPod docks.
- For children : Trampoline; basketball hoop; fusball table; flat lawn with football goal; pool toys; Nintendo; Wii; books and toys; high chairs and cots.Events:Superb venue for weddings and events of up to 8o (standing/cocktail) or 60 (seated) guests.Additional facilities3 bicycles; table tennis; fully stocked bar; billiard table; badminton; complimentary guest membership access to full sports and leisure facilities of The Canggu Club; car with driver (excluding petrol) for up to 8 hours per day at a cost of US$25.
- Spa : Feel like a body scrub or massage? Just ask our staff to bring the spa to you! We can recommend deluxe treatments carried out in the privacy of The Arsana Estate by fully trained therapists from a reputable local spa (extra charges will apply).
- Property area : 2 hectares.
|Tax and service||Minimum stay|
|Low Season|| ||US$ 750||Rate subject to 15,5% tax and service||2 nights|
|High Season|| ||US$ 895||Rate subject to 15,5% tax and service||5 nights|
|Peak Season|| ||US$ 1195||Rate subject to 15,5% tax and service||7 nights|
Please use this form to send us a message: